Our Refund Policy is made to meet the Standards of Australian Competition & Consumer Commission. Click here to view ACCC Guidelines.
You are entitled to your choice of Refund, Replacement (if available) or a Similarly Valued product if:
- There is a Major problem with the product you have received.
- Major failures to comply with a consumer guarantee cannot be fixed or are too difficult to fix.
If you have a minor problem with the goods, GMobility P/L reserves the right of offering repair, exchange or credit depending on the circumstances. You are eligible if:
- The item is Faulty.
- The item that arrived to you is damaged or not up to a reasonable expectation.
- The incorrect item was sent to you.
- Your item was damaged in transportation
You will not be entitled to Refund, Repair, Exchange or Credit if you:
- Simply change your mind or decided that you do not like your purchase.
- Damage or used goods in an unreasonable or unintended manner.
- Discover that you can buy the goods more cheaply elsewhere.
- Had a defect drawn to your attention before buying (such as goods labeled as seconds with their faults clearly marked).
- Did not rely upon, or unreasonably relied upon, the seller’s skill or judgment when choosing a product.
- You do not have proof of purchase.
* Please keep your receipt as Proof of Purchase *
- A 15% restocking fee applies if you change your mind and return your purchase.
- Cost of freight for all warranty claims or returns is not covered by the warranty or by GMobility P/L.