• The Hook and Loop strapping and tongue flap down the length of the upper part of the boot ensures it is easy to put on and adjust throughout the day or night, providing adaptive protection and comfort.
• The Short Slipper Boot™ has a heightened ability to mould to the foot, and can be comfortably worn in bed.
• The boot design ensures that the bony prominences of the ankle are fully protected as well as the foot plantar surfaces and heel, ensuring comfort and protection when worn in bed, or with your feet up.
• The natural properties of the sheepskin help to keep feet warm in winter, benefiting those of any age with poor circulation, while still keeping you cool in summer, for year-round comfort.
• Hook and Loop straps for easy closure and adjustment.
• Suede Sole for use indoors or in bed.
• Closed Toe Design for full foot protection.